Hamburg, March 11, 2021
WeFood Future 3.0 | Our first Speakers
With more than 7,500 sessions booked by over 1,000 participants, our virtual event formats WeFood Future 1.0 (May), as well as WeFood Future 2.0 (September) in 2020, were a success across the board. This year, we want to seamlessly continue this success.
and just for you
Be part of it – live! The following speakers from the food industry are already on board:
- Viola Bärwald, Too Good to Go
- Ruvarashe Chinyemba, Cabosse Naturals
- Bastian Halecker, Hungry Ventures
- Lena Jüngst, air up
- Malte Lorenz, Hungry Ventures
- Henrik Lund, Naturli Foods
- Joerg Meyer, Bureau jrgmyr
- Hanni Rützler, futurefoodstudio
- Niek-Jan Schouten, Schouten
- Volker Weinlein, Katjes International
From April 28 to 29, 2021
We are once again gathering international high-profile experts and exciting start ups from the food industry to share their know-how and also their professional expertise with us. So don’t miss our WeFood Future 3.0, where we talk about the most important topics as well as challenges and discuss possible solutions – both on a business and personal level.
More streams, additional matchmaking opportunities and an even greater variety of topics. Save your place for the WeFood Future 3.0.