Key Account Manager Technical Sales (f/m/d)
- As an entrepreneurial pioneer in the exciting world of food you will consequently scale-up and boost our existing business with functional ingredients that helps improving the quality of food, in the fields of taste, texture, colour, nutritional value, shelf life and sustainability.
- This will be done by mainly addressing potential customers within your sales region, hunting for new opportunities, and support to extend our product-portfolio by being the expert in the field. All in strong collaboration with our teams in Wageningen and Hamburg.
- In your role you will be creating our sales strategy and translating these into concrete actions and results.
- Conducting regular trend analyses and potential (check) and adapting the results to the sales process in order to increase solution and concept-oriented sales
- Regular visits to (potential) customers as well as participation in trade fairs, congresses or other relevant events
- Advising customers on applications and on market/product developments, in close cooperation with the suppliers of the ingredients and our R&D team
- Acquisition of new customers, and account development of a defined customer base
- Contract negotiations including calculations, negotiating of prices, payment and contract conditions.
- Intensive collaboration with colleagues from different disciplines, both in the Netherlands and Germany (Hamburg)
- You will report to the “Head of Functional Ingredients”, based in Wageningen.
What you can expect
- A systematic supportive introductory training
- An international, diverse, collegial, young, and dynamic team
- A solidly growing company with a high level of innovation and the unique culture of a family business, in which responsibility and entrepreneurship are practiced.
- A modern, professional and friendly working environment with experienced and committed colleagues, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and the opportunity to develop and train professionally and personally.
- A competitive salary, consisting of a fixed and variable performance-related remuneration component.
- Flexible working hours and home office options.
- A modern working space directly at the Wageningen Campus office
- A degree in business administration, food economics, food science or a comparable course of study or a significant commercial traineeship
- At least 5 years of professional experience in B2B sales within the BeNeLux, in technical ingredients, or comparable technical knowledge
- You have technological knowledge of food ingredients and their interactions (a.o. fibres, proteins and fats)
- Strong networking and integration skills, excellent stakeholder management internally and externally
- Confident and competent appearance, both virtually and in direct customer contact
- You enjoy working in a highly digitized environment and are well acquainted with all Microsoft Office programs and preferably our CRM tool (Salesforce)
- Willingness to travel within BeNelux, but also ~10% abroad,
- Driver’s license
- Fluent Dutch and English is required – German basic skills mandatory.
Are you interested?
Then don’t hesitate!
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents (resume, cover letter and relevant references) summarized in a PDF file with the earliest possible start date and your desired salary to: Bewerbung@BoeschBodenSpies.com
Please let us know where you found our advertisement.
Please feel free to contact Christin Rund (Human Resources and Organizational Development) with any questions you may have.